How To Obtain Licensing for Public Urban Public Passenger Transport In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Download the application form at your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your area.
- Please fill out the application in the appropriate manner and attach all required documents. Submit your application to be processed and verified.
- Pay the application fees
- The department will send an inspector who will conduct an audit of the specified facility and send his findings to be evaluated
- If they achieve satisfactory results The department will issue the license and give it to you.
Documents Required Licensing for Public Urban Public Passenger Transport
- Statistics Record Certificate
- Location sketch
- Photograph of ID Card
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
- Public Deed Certificate
- Certificate issued by Commercial Registry Office. Commercial Registry Office
- Certificate of habitability
- The sketch shows the way that you will take
- Application MINTRANS
- The Schedules and Rates List
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 at night. Friday: 8 am to 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Multi- and Single company
- Per year: 170 UCFs. 1 UCF equals 32.00 KZ
- One year
- This application is suitable for the heavy-duty passenger car transport industries
Need to have the Document
- This document will explain how to be licensed for public urban transportation for passenger cars with heavy duty transportation industry