How To Obtain Licensing for Regular Inter-Provincial Passenger Public Transport In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Download the application form at your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your region.
- Complete the application form in the correct manner and attach all required documents. Then, submit the application to be processed and verified.
- Pay the application fees
- The department will dispatch an inspector, who conducts an audit of the facility named and will forward his findings to be evaluated
- If they achieve satisfactory results the department will issue the license and give it to you.
Documents Required Licensing for Regular Inter-Provincial Passenger Public Transport
- Statistics Record Certificate
- The Public Deed of the Conservatory or the Certificate
- Location sketch
- Photograph of ID Card
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
- Public Deed Certificate
- Certificate of habitability
- A sketch of route that you will take
- Application MINTRANS
- The Schedules and Rates List
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 5 pm. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Companies and individuals
- 170 UCFs for Dealers who have either one, or both careers
- 170 UCFs for members with more than two professions
- The title 340 of the UCFs regular career concession
- 350 UCFs regular career transfers
- One year
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the executive body central to the nation that is responsible for overseeing, coordinating, and regulating the enforcement and inspection of the entire process of transportation on the roads.
The Document is required Licensing for Regular Inter-Provincial Passenger Public Transport
This guideline explains how you can get a license for regular inter-provincial passenger public transportation