Obtain Neem Oil Based Water Soluble Insecticide Manufacturing License In India By Yourself
- Applicant must get letterhead for the company and also the necessary document according to our webpage.
- The applicant must visit District agricultural offices (DAO) for District & SDAO in case of Sub-Divisions to apply.
- Contact details for the link : Department of plant production Please select the proper address for contact details.
- You must collect the proper application form in accordance with the officer’s instructions.
- Send in the completed application with the required documents, as specified in the required document session.
- Once the application is accepted officials will inform the amount to be paid according to the method (treasury or challan, or as appropriate).
- After remitting the specified amount should submit the evidence that the payment was made (receipt or the challan) to the department’s official to process the application.
- The applicant will be notified of an inspection of the premises.
- Authorities concerned will examine the place of business and conduct their due diligence on the equipment or machine as stated in the application submitted by the applicant.
- After the entire process has produced a satisfactory results, the Applicant receives an email to request the License.
- At the time of registration, applicant will be able to collect the license.
- Licensing officers will provide information regarding the requirements for education.
- If the applicant isn’t qualified for education, then he must is required to hire someone with the right discipline and must obtain the official document in writing as recommended by the officials to address the applicant’s concerns.
- In certain states, the applicant must seek out services available over the counter such as CSC centres/e-seva to apply.
- In certain states, applicants must apply through the state department’s online portal.
- Find contact information and an application forms from the appropriate state portal procedures using the links provided for each of the states below.
Required Documents For Obtain Neem Oil Based Water Soluble Insecticide Manufacturing License
- GST details
- Application form.
- A written request for a NOC is made on a pad of paper.
- Land documents in detail (Where the manufacturing process takes place).
- A NOC issued by the Local body.
- NOC issued by the State Pollution Control Board.
- Industry Registration at State Industry Department.
- Liste of Tech Expert with their Qualification,
- First Aid facilities (from the Contact Doctor),
- Ingredients for the product that are to be developed.
- List of equipments and machines employed in the production of the insecticide.
- A Sketch of Maps for the Area that is part of the Manufacturer Unit.
- Checking the report of the District Agronomist.
- Rubber stamp with the company’s name
- Chemist Willingness Letter
- The Biodata of a Chemist (Diploma or degree holder’s details are available from the office when you go to apply)
- Chemist Appointment Letter
- Chemist Degree Certificate
- A list of Lab equipment’s
- Additional documents (If There is any)
- ID evidence
- Address evidence
- Aadhaar Card
- An undertaking that the applicant must adhere to the conditions and terms that are contained in the pesticides Act 1968. Note:
- Original and copy of the original, with self-attestation according to the directions of the appropriate authorities must be submitted according to the requirements.
- In addition to the documents above, authorities can request additional documents or information. They will require these documents for processing.
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage
Old CGO Complex, NH-IV,
Faridabad, Haryana -121001.
Telephone No. : 0129-2434466
Contact link: Link
National Centre of Organic Farming,
Sector 19, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
The GHAZIABAD Group – – 201 012 (UP).
Ph: 0120-2764906, 2764212; Fax:0120-2764901
- Anyone who is interested in manufacturing the bio pesticide
- Before granting or renewing the licence Inspection of the facility is performed to find out the manufacturing facilities within the factory premises , and also to determine whether the applicant meets the requirements to obtain the appropriate licence.
- The information on the education requirements and the eligibility of applicants can be obtained from the authorities.
- The fee structure differs between states, the the licensing office that applicants apply with will be able to provide the fee information.
The license issued under the insecticides (Amendment) Act will be valid for the duration specified in the act, and is renewed at any time for the same period, and upon payment of the fee that is prescribed.
- The full name and address of the applicant
- Complete details on the names of the insecticides that are used
- Quantities handled
- The location of the closest premises where the insecticides are stored
Documentation is needed
- The renewal or grant of a license to manufacture stocks, sell, display for sale or distribution of insecticides must be obtained from the relevant department (Bio-pesticides are covered under Central Insecticides Act., 1968.)
- Traders must strictly adhere to the classifications of the government for insecticides for use in various fields for use in industry or agriculture. To be eligible to handle these insecticides that are classified, you need obtain a license.
Information that can be useful
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Print a copy of your completed form to use for reference in the future.