Obtain Permission or License for Recycling or Treatment of Solid Waste In India By Yourself
- To get permission to recycle or treatment of solid waste on the spot, the individual who is proposing to recycle is required to go to the regional Office or the Pollution Control Committee.
- Go to the Regional Office and get the Application form, or consult the “Documents to utilize” section on this page.
- Complete the application form with all the details and information necessary to get approval for recycling or the treatment of Solid wastes. Mark “Recycling” and “Treatment option (as according to your preference) under the ‘Authorization Required in your application. After that, it must be signed by the signature of the applicant.
- Check to see if you are armed with all documents listed in the “Required documents” section on this page. Include all the necessary documents and documents that pertain to your needs.
- Then, it is sent to the Regional Office for the Pollution Control Committee which will be sent to the officials in charge. The officials will review the application and the documents attached for any deficiencies.
- If all of the submitted information is deemed to be adequate to satisfy an Engineer or officer in charge the report is delivered for review by Board within 24 hours. Board at the earliest within 24 hours, without failure.
Following further processing The original copy of the authorized Authorization order will be sent by the Board within one day of its approval to the person who submitted the application.
Required Documents For Obtain Permission or License for Recycling or Treatment of Solid Waste
- Copy of clearance for Site (local body)
- Environmental Clearance proof copy
- Completely filled out application form (Form-I)
- Map out the location
- Land alienation order
- Consent to the copy of the contract
- Copy of the agreement between the municipal authority and the operating agency
- A copy of the document that documents Investment in the proposed project as well as anticipated return
Office Locations and Contacts
Delhi Pollution Control Committee,6th floor C wing
I P Estate,
Delhi – 110002
For more contact information Contact us. Link
- Industries that apply for Authorization must be in possession of a an original Consent to establish or renew Consent Order.
- The Occupier who is applying for the approval must be knowledgeable of the criteria used to select technology for the treatment of solid waste.
- The person responsible for the recycling or treatment of solid wastes must know about the legislation that was amended to regulate the Management of Solid Wastes.
The fees structure as well as details about the charges for application is available from Board Personnel.
Valid for 5 years.
Documents to Utilize
Form for requesting authorization is available on the page number 72 of the document.
SPCC as well as SPCB authorize the application within a time frame of sixty days , in Formula II form to the person who is applying or occupierupon receiving all the relevant information for the approval.
- SPCC or SPCB can suspend or cancel the authorization at any time at any time, if the local authority or the owner of the facility fails to run the facility in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- The local authority must be informed prior to the cancellation of the authorization.
- It must be confirmed that applicants haven’t made applications in the past for Municipal Solid Waste authorization using more than one User Id for the location of the industry.
- Any unauthorised change to the equipment, personnel or working conditions that are not stated in the form submitted by the authorized person will result in an infraction of his authorization.
- Information about the industry
- Contact and address details of the occupier
- Capital and investment details
- Date of commissioning
- Quantity of recyclable waste
- Quantity of waste that will be treated
- The details of the solid waste to be recycled or processed
The Document is required
The authorization to dispose of Municipal Solid Wastes is essential to Recycling or treatment of Solid Wastes without prior authorization and supervision by officials of Pollution Control Board authorities.