How To Obtain Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct) In Gabon
You can get an official police certification at the tribunal.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to reach out to the appropriate authorities in order to obtain police clearances or certificates. Every country has its own procedures. Candidates may need to submit an application to multiple levels of government or even more than one agency, including municipal provincial, federal, state and also the courts, police or similar governmental bodies for an official police certification. If a police certification is not available from any of the countries listed on the list, give the reason in writing, and a written letter to the authorities responsible, confirming that they will not issue the certificate.
- All mandatory fields must be completed.
- Verify that the information you entered is complete.
- Make sure that all the necessary documents are available.
Documents Required Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
You must provide a birth certificate as well as a passport.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Justice address:
Centre ville BP 547 – Libreville
(241) 74 66 28
Gabonese representations abroad
What Are All The Eligibility
In many cases of immigration, you might be asked by the appropriate authorities to provide a Police Clearance Certificates from a different country in which you resided for a period of period of time. If you’re going through an immigration , you’ll certainly be required to present the certificate.
This certificate is completely free.
- Documentation of relevance: The Certificate for Good Conduct. Citizens who are citizens of Gabon: Make an application on your own for admission to the Judicial Court in your place of birth or to the nearest Gabon Embassy in the country where you reside.
- Gabonese residents living in Libreville or from in other countries: Apply to Libreville’s Tribunal de premiere Instance de Libreville.
- Gabonese residents who reside in the interior areas of the country can apply to the Tribunal de Premiere Instance in the capital city of the province within the area where you reside.
- Foreign-born Gabonese citizens as well as foreign nationals who reside or have been a resident of Gabon It is possible to get police certificates through the Gabonese Ministry of Justice in Libreville.
- Include birth certificate and passport.
- Fee: nil.
The Information You Need
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Passport Number
- Date of Issue
- Date of Expiration
- Location of Issue
Documentation is needed
- Police certificates are a formal document issued by the police or a government agency in the country in order to list any criminal convictions that an applicant might or might not have. Criminal records can be associated with conviction, arrest and even criminal legal proceedings.
- An official Certificate of Conduct (certificat de bonne vie and moeurs) can be obtained from the Commissariat Central de Libreville for residents of Libreville. In other cities, it could be obtained from the Commissariat de Police if there is one. If not you can get it from the Prefecture at the location of residence.
Information that could be helpful
- Citizens can apply in person at the Judicial Court in your place of birth or to the nearest Gabon Embassy in the country where you reside.
- Gabonese residents who reside in Libreville or those who reside abroad can apply via to Tribunal de premiere Instance de Libreville.
- Gabonese residents living in the interior regions of the country can apply through the Tribunal de Premiere Instance in the capital city of the province in your region of residence.
- Internationally born Gabonese citizens as well as foreign nationals who reside or have been a resident of Gabon You can only get police documents from Gabon’s Ministry of Justice. Gabonese Ministry of Justice in Libreville. You must provide a birth certificate as well as a passport.
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
The police clearance document is an official copy your criminal record, or a declaration of not having an arrest record. The police clearance certificate is different in every country and territories and can be known as police certificates as well as good conduct certificates. pcc, judicial record extracts and so on. These are given by the police or government departments, and are used to Citizenship and Immigration to prevent those who pose a threat for security in the country from being allowed into the country.
It is Official Portal of the Gabonese Republic