How To Pay Electricity Bill In Gabon
Apply in-person By Yourself: Payment by cash
- Visit any local Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG) office, bringing the invoice for electricity and the amount due shown in the bill.
- Visit the counter at the service counter and present the invoice as well as the amount recommended by cash or check to the official.
- Who will validate the amount due by using their computer system and if the balance is correct, they will be able to pay the invoice and provide you with receipts to confirm the payment right away.
Pay by Cheque or Transfer
- You can pay the bill to SEEG via Cheque. To do this, you need to make sure you have the check in your hands and include on the reverse of the cheque your phone number and address.
- You should then place the check along with photocopies of the invoices in the box at any SEEG agency locations.
- It is your responsibility to come back to the agency to pick up your payment receipt.
online payment methods
Via Airtel Money (Airtel) – Airtel Money PIN Required
- Customers of the Airtel Mobile service Gabon are able to pay their electric bill using
- Choose Airtel Money from the menu.
- Go to “Make payments”.
- Choose “Pay Bill”.
- Select “Electricity Bill”
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your Airtel Money PIN.
- In the reference field enter your complete electricity account number, e.g. 123456-01.6 Check that all details are accurate.
- You will receive confirmation of the transaction by SMS.
Documents Required Pay Electricity Bill
- Invoice from electric bill
- Pay the amount stated on the invoice invoice in cash, draft cheque, or transfer.
Office Locations and Contacts
Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG):
BP 2187 – Libreville, Gabon
Tel. : (+241) 01.76.12.82
Fax: (+241) 01.76.11.34
Partnerships and press relations
Contact the Center (+241) 0176 773 73
SEEG Agency contact LINK :Link
What Are All The Eligibility
- All power services are a part of the SEEG
- The amount is shown on the invoice for electricity.
You are entitled to 15 calendar days starting from the date you receive the invoice. After this time in which you fail to pay, it will cause the suspension of your supplies.
The payment is made immediately after receipt of the service charges
The Information You Need
- You’ll need the details of the electricity bill e.g. the amount
- Name of consumer
- The account number of the consumer
- The contact number as well as physical address
- Working telephone line or mobile number
Need to have the Document
The payment of your electric bill on time allows you to avail the power services. Failure to pay the bill on time could lead to the disconnect of the electricity at your residential or commercial premises.
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
- The electricity bill can be used to prove your residence