How To Obtain police clearance certificate (Criminal Record) In Guadeloupe
The process of applying to Guadeloupe for both citizens and non-citizen
- a. Apply in person
- Police Clearance Certificates can be used in the “Court Of First Instance”
- Application forms are available at the office of the appropriate visit.
- Follow the official guidelines and send the complete application with all the required the required documents. The applicant is responsible for paying any charges as per the instructions.
- The application will be handled by the appropriate department.
- The certificate is available at the place where the applicants made their application in person. The certificate is sent via mail after notification or issuing as per the rules.
- Visit the office of your choice. Be sure to bring the document’s required copy and originals with you at the time of visit to office.
- Applications forms are available at the relevant office upon visit.
- Follow as per the authorities’ guidelines and send the filled out application together with the supporting the required documents. The applicant is responsible for paying any charges according to the guidelines.
- The application will be handled by the department responsible for it.
- The certificate is available at the place where the applicants applied in person. It can be sent via mail following notification or issuing as per the rules.
- Address to apply in person:
- Tribunal de Grande Instance de Basse-Terre,
- Boulevard Felix et Boe,
- 97109 Basse Terre.
- Tribunal de Grande Instance de Pointe-Pitre,
- Place Gourbeyre,
- 97110 Pointe-a-Pitre.
Application process – for foreigners for citizens and non citizens
- a. Apply via mail(post) for overseas
- Police Clearance Certificates are used to the “Ministry of Justice” via post (post)
- Send the filled application, the documents, and the fees paid information to ….
- Address to be applied for via mail(post):
- Casier Judiciaire National,
- 107 Rue du Landreau,
- F-44079 Nantes Cedex 1,
- The application will be handled by the appropriate department. This certificate is issued to the applicant in accordance with guidelines.
Documents that are required police clearance certificate (Criminal Record)
- A valid identity document (identity card passport, driving license, or passport).
- Valid passport.
- Citizenship proof/Document for National Identity (DNI)
- A duplicate of your passport when being in Guadeloupe .
- A photocopy of your permit for staying in Guadeloupe along with your passport number, and the place of issue , as well.
- Documents that prove legality (copy of passport issued during that time period, along with the appropriate stamp and seal).
- Application form.
- Valid proof of citizenship with a photograph (respective identification issued by the the respective country).
- E-mail ID (useful to let you know of problems with your application)
- Contact number valid (applicant may be transmitted)
- Passport-size photos.
- Birth certificate (as per requirement).
- A self addressed envelope.
Office Locations and Contacts
Casier Judiciaire National,107 Rue du Landreau,
F-44079 Nantes Cedex 1,
What Are All The Eligibility
- The applicant must have a valid passport and an acceptable address proof.
- Age limit: old and over. If minors are involved applications must be made by the parent with the parental authority, even in the event that the minor hasn’t reached the age of 16.
- The location of the applicant should be identical to the address on the passport as well as other documents supporting the application.
- Candidates who require of residence status, employment or a long term visas or to be admitted to a country that is not their own.
- The fee/cost varies from the particular situation. Fee requirements that are updated will be made available by the the appropriate authorities when applying.
Validity standards vary between countries.
Documents to Utilize
You are able to apply on line
The processing time varies according to the country where the application was made.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to reach out to the appropriate authorities to obtain the required clearances or police certificates. Every country has its own procedures. Candidates may need to submit an application at more than one level of government, or more than one agency: municipal provincial state, federal, the courts, the police or similar government agencies to obtain their police certificates. If a police certification is not available from any of the countries listed on the list, give an explanation in writing and a note from the authority responsible for police that confirms that it is not able to issue the certificate.
- Local Requests
- French citizens who were born in Guadeloupe are able to request the document either Tribunal de Grande Instance de Basse-Terre or Tribunal de Grande Instance de Pointe-Pitre
- Non-Resident Requests
- Non-French citizens as well as French citizens who were born outside of Guadeloupe must apply via mail, requesting a bulletin no.3 on Casier Judiciaire National
- Last name
- Name (s)
- Name of the marriage
- Birth date
- The place of birth
- Department No.
- Home address
The Document is required police clearance certificate (Criminal Record)
- The police certification is a formal document issued by the police or a government agency in an country to record any criminal record that the applicant might or might not have. Criminal records could be associated with convictions, arrests and even criminal legal proceedings.
- Extrait de casier judiciaire Criminal record only be obtained by the individual who is in question or by their legal representatives in the instance of minors or adults with guardianship. It cannot even with the permission of the applicant , be released to a third-party (Article 777 of the Code of Criminal Procedure).
- Being issued with a Criminal record for a third-party is criminally punishable under the law (Article 781 in the Code of Criminal Procedure).
- The identity you give will be confirmed via the Service. It must be in strict accordance with your marital situation.
Information that could be helpful
The police clearance document is an official copy your criminal record or declaration of not having the existence of any record from a criminal background. These certificates differ for each nation and territorial jurisdiction and are known as police certificates as well as good conduct certificates. judicial records, pcc, and so on. These are given by the police or government departments, and are used to Citizenship and Immigration to prevent those who pose a threat for security in the country from being allowed into the country.
Other uses for the document/certificate
In many cases, you might be asked by the relevant government to show a Police Clearance Certificates from a different country in which you resided for a period of duration. If you’re going through an the process of obtaining an immigration visa, you will most likely be asked to show this type of certificate.
“Bulletin #3” is not able to be served with the national criminal record system by the person who is concerned or by his lawyer in the event of either a minor or an adult with guardianship. Demands that contain what Vital Statistics interested, may be served by written or electronic communications. If the person applying was born outside of the country, or if the place of birth is not known or if he is younger than the age of 12 and the request can only be submitted by letter and evidence of the marital status. Bulletin #3 can get it if individual who is seeking it is a member of the national criminal record system and has a reason to prove his their identity “(Article R. 82 of the Code of Criminal Procedure).