How To Obtain Proof for Housing for Foreign Workers In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Go to at the Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office close to you and register your interest at the desk for service.
- The application form is available at the DGDI office or downloaded it from the Emi-immigration web portal. Or click the button below to download: (Application Form)
- The application form must be filled out by the landlord or agent in the presence of a witness and then signed by both the parties.
- Fill out the properly filled application form, along with any supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) to verify and process to the official who is in attendance who is at DGDI.
- If an authorized official confirms that documents are in order, the information that is gathered through the request form can be added to the DGDI database system.
- The applicant will be informed of the result and given a evidence of your the housing permit.
Documents that are required Proof for Housing for Foreign Workers
- Valid passport
- Residence permit
- Consular card
- Other documents that might be required by the DGDI
Office Locations and Contacts
EMI-IMMIGRATION:Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)
BP 1019 Libreville, Zone Industrielle d’Oloumi
Tel: (+241) 01 76 24 24/01 76 00 24
What Are All The Eligibility
Contact the DGDI office
Documents to Utilize
If you change your address or usage, please inform to the Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office as soon as possible to allow them to make changes to the information they have on their system.
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details for the applicant’s contact details
- Passport details
- Date of Tenancy
- A declaration from the applicant
- Name(s) of the witness
- Contact details for the witness
Documentation is needed
- Foreigners who reside in Gabon must enter an agreement with their landlord, and also obtain evidence of their housing from the Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)
- The proof of housing is needed in order to apply for a residential permit.
(Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)