Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate In Bhutan By Online
- To get the Clearance Certificate for Tax Clearance Certificate, applicants may apply either online or in person
- Apply online:
- Visit this website: Department of Revenue and Customs website: Link.
- Login to RAMIS
- Go to Request for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Select the period for income.
- Select the purpose of the tax clearance certificate.
- Choose the type of certificate to be used.
- Click on the save button.
- On the spot: It is also possible to apply for a loan in person into your regional RRCO.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Revenue and Customs
Ministry of Finance
PABX: +975-02-322319 / 333509
PABX: +975-02-323076 / 323609 / 328403
PABX: +975-08-272831 / 272832
PABX: +975-05-252356 / 252237 / 252253
PABX: +975-05-365317 / 365318
PABX: +975-06-251078 / 251074
PABX: +975-03-631427 / 631536
PABX: +975-04-641489 / 641163
RRCO Samdrup Jongkhar
PABX: +975-07-251015 / 251314
If you’re seeking to apply for the following reasons it is necessary to get an Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) first from the Regional Revenue & Customs Office (RRCO) in the state where you are tax-payer registered:
- For claiming retirement benefits;
- Extraordinary leave/ Study leaves;
- The country is in training or for a period of six months or more;
- Revocation of PIT registration after death of a person in the event of death, a designated representative, or a family member or employer (if the death occurs while employed) must notify the relevant RRCO and request a tax certification;
- The cancellation of PIT registration in the event of a move in such a case the taxpayer needs to notify the concerned RRCO and request a tax clearance documents;
- Candidates for both local and national election at the local and national levels.