Obtain Wholesale Trade License In Bhutan By Online
- Fill out the Application form for wholesale and retail trading (Form II). The promoter is required to sign a valid stamp on the form for a license and sign the form.
- A applicant(s) (sole sole proprietorship, partnership or) must show their identity card from their country of citizenship at the CC/RTIO rep in order to obtain a wholesale trading licence.
- The applicant(s) must have a valid security clearance before making an application for wholesale trade licence. It will be checked through the CC operator or RTIO using the identification card for citizenship for applicant(s). applicant(s).
- The applicant should also provide an official confirmation letter by the Principal Company for its appointment as wholesale outlet.
Required Documents For Obtain Wholesale Trade License
- Completed application form
- Original identity card of citizenship
- Security Clearance Certificate
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Economic Affairs
Department of Trade
P.O. Box 141
Department of Industry
PA Director 02-323597
Citizens of Bhutan aged 18 or over.
- Large Scale Nu. 10,100
- Medium Scale: Nu. 5,100
- Small Scale Nu. 3,100
The customer must also pay for scanning, printing or photography costs when the service is accessed by CC.
Wholesale Trade Licenses are valid for a time which is for one full year.
Documents to Utilize
It can take up to an entire working day your application to be considered in the event that you have completed all the necessary documents.
Apply for an wholesale trade license through the Regional Trade and Industry Offices of the Ministry of Economic Affairs or any Community Center under its jurisdiction.
The Information You Need
- Citizenship ID No
- Certificate of Security Clearance No.
- Mobile No
- A List of Major Activities
- The size of the business
Documentation is needed
A wholesale company is one that is involved in the sale of goods in huge quantities. The law of Bhutan oblige wholesalers to acquire an Wholesale Trade License first, before they are able to start operating the business.
- Citizens Services Website of Bhutan: