How To Register as Individual Entrepreneur In Georgia
- To be registered as an An Individual Entrepreneur prospective applicant must get in touch with the local department of Public Service Hall or any regional office of the National Agency of Public Registry and present the necessary documents described in the Requirements Documents section.
- The applicant will also asked to pay for the relevant charges.
- If you are the legal representative of an individual who is interested in addition, you are required to present a properly authenticated Power of Attorney and proof of identity.
Office Locations in Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
Documents Required Register as Individual Entrepreneur
- Identity document that proves your identity.
- A completed application form that can be obtained from the frontdesk.
Office Locations and Contacts
Office Locations on Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
What Are All The Eligibility
- This service is for those who are looking to start their own business. Georgian citizens as well as foreign nationals and stateless people can be registered as entrepreneurs on their own.The registration of a minor as an Individual Entrepreneurs can only be done with the consent of the legal representative (parent or guardian or custodian).
Within a single business day Within one business day: 20 GELOn the same day: 50 GEL
Documentation is needed
This process provides you with the information needed to register as an individual entrepreneur in Georgia. Individual Entrepreneur is a person who engages in an entrepreneurial business and is recognized as an entrepreneur by the registry. The entrepreneur will be personally liable to creditors in respect of all assets of the entrepreneur for all obligations arising out of the business venture.