How To Re-applying for Changing Vehicle Registration Card In China
The owner of the vehicle is required to provide the necessary papers at Motor Vehicle Administration. Motor Vehicle Administration.
Documents that are required Re-applying for Changing Vehicle Registration Card
- Owners of vehicles and, if appropriate agents’ original photocopy of ID document.
- For consulates, embassy, or international organisations China representative
office ID documentation must be provided by consulate, embassy or other international organisation
- For foreign-funded enterprises or foreign-owned enterprises Beijing representative office The Organization Code Certification is required along with a business license or foreign enterprise Beijing representative office registration certificate.
- For individuals from abroad For individuals: passport and residence permit
- for Hong Kong and Macau resident Macau residents: Travel pass to mainland
- For Taiwan residents: Travel pass to mainland Taiwan and residence permit
- For employees of consulates, embassy and international organisations China office Valid identification card issued by the Ministry of foreign Affairs of P.R.C.
- In order to reapply for the registration the applicant must provide a *. The label should be rubbed using pen to “rub” the vehicle’s ID code (frame number) on a piece of paper.
- When a vehicle is taken by the law execution department and was sold at auction, or the vehicle’s ownership was transferred following an intercession or a ruling from the Peoples Court, but the vehicle’s previous owner didn’t present the current owner with the registration certificate for the vehicle the owner of the vehicle must provide the an original certificate of proof issued by the department of law execution or arbitration or the court of the people declaring the absence of the vehicle registration card, or the original certificate issued by Peoples Court for re-application of the registration of the vehicle.
- If the current owner of the vehicle is unable to apply for a vehicle registration in the event of death, exile severe illness, or another natural force, the proper evidence of authorization has to be shown.
- If the vehicle identification card has been damaged to the point of no recognition, or when there is no space for a future memorandum the card must be returned.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Office at the Ministry of Public Security. Email: email@example.com
Address: East Chang’an Avenue in Beijing on 14th of April
Zip Code: 100,741
Shanghai Municipal Transport and Port Authority
Address 100 Dagu Rd (Office hour: 9am to 11:30am , and 11:30-4:30pm from Monday to Friday)
What Are All The Eligibility
Handling units: Registration of motor vehicles to public security organs traffic management vehicles administration
- To re-apply for a vehicle registration card, 15 days following accepting the application
Change of registration card: one day after accepting the application
The applicant who meets the criteria is able to apply at Motor Vehicle Administration and receives notification of acceptance after providing the necessary documents.
The Information You Need
- The type of identification
- Identification Number
- Date of Birth
- The official preferred language
- Email address
- Contact number for telephone or contact
- Facsimile number
- Address for mail
- Residence address
Documentation is needed
The registration card of the vehicle holds the most important details about the car as well as the owner/holder.