Register a Death In Bolivia By Online
- The applicant along with two witnesses have to go to the Civil Registry Office nearest and be able to present the required documents.
- The ORC examines the documentation submitted and registers death on the basis of the certificate of death.
- In those areas that have no doctors, and don’t have an official Certificate of Death Certificate, Civil Registration Officers prior to making the death official must make sure that there is that the person’s death is registered, by going to the location where there is the remains of the person who died.
- In the event that neither the Civil Register Officer nor doctor can be present to confirm the death, the verification could create the native authorities of the location
- Following the Civil Registration Officer’s confirmation with the application and witnesses sign the Death Certificate.
Required Documents For Register a Death In Bolivia
- Identity Card, RUN as well as the Military Service Book or Passport of the person applying.
- Death certificate that has been signed and sealed by the physician.
- Medical Examiner’s Certification, if the death was caused by an incident or in a violent way.
- Identity card or birth certificate from the decedent.
- Witnesses who are not related to CI and aged 18 years old.
Office Locations and Contacts
Departmental Directorate of Civil Register as well as Civil Registry Offices of SERECI
A death can be registered in the event that you:
- The families of the deceased,
- Neighbors or
- Administrative, Military, and Ecclesiastical authorities of the area in which the death occurred.
Form inscripcn death BS. 47
Death registrations are not canceled.
It only takes some minutes to fill in the information about the death into the Civil Register.
The deadline to register a deaths is within the hour. The deadline begins at the date of death in the event of a delay, registration is required by a court decision.
The death certificate can be completed by anyone and can ask the officials from the local community whether ecclesiastical or municipal.
In order to be buried or cremated, the deceased, you must provide the death certificate. However if the process is still in progress you may ask for to see the Civil Registry Official ball of Burial to accept it and begin the cremation or burial.
The Information You Need
- Full names
- The place where the death took place
- Cause of death
- Street address
- Postal Code
The Document is required
It’s an application to make before the Officer Civil Registry to register the death of a family member or a neighbor who had resulted from natural causes, disease , or through violence that impacted the person’s life.
Information that can be useful
After the Civil Registration Officer is contacted is contacted by the applicant, the witnesses are signed the Death Certificate