Register a Food Facility In United States By Online
- The registration process is conducted on the internet. In order to submit an application, you need to first sign up for an account. Click the the link and then click “Create new account” (at the bottom left of this page). If your account is already in place, you can enter your account’s ID and password.
- Select “Register an Food facility” in the Main Menu on the Food Facility Registration Module (FFRM) home page. On the top of each page in the registration module, you’ll have a status bar. it will assist you in tracking the progress of each step of the online registration procedure.
- Make sure you fill in the registration form carefully. The fields that are that are marked with an * (*) are obligatory.
- Check your registration prior to sending it to be processed. The edit button that will display the data entry screen. From there, you can modify the data. Make sure to save the changes you’ve made.
- After submission , you will get an acknowledgement that your registration was successfully submitted and displaying the Registration number and your PIN. Note these numbers for record.
Office Locations and Contacts
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)1-800-216-7331
Help desk hours:
Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am until 11:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time
Registrations must be renewed each another year.
- The name and address for the establishment that is registered
- Contact details
- The preferred address for mail
- Address Information of the parent company and Trade Names (if appropriate)
- The Emergency Number for the Facility
- United States Agent: Every foreign establishment must be represented by an U.S. Agent, who is the representative of domestic communications for the facility.
- The dates of operation for seasonal facilities.
- The type of activity that is conducted in the Facility and General Product Categories : Human/Animal/Both
- Owner, Operator or the Agent responsible for information
- The information about the person who submitted the registration, as well as the person who was authorized to submit of the registration
The Document is required
In order to implement certain provisions of Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 (the Bioterrorism Act), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued regulations that require food establishments to be registered with the FDA.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA):