Register a Trademark In Barbados By Online
- To apply for registration of an Trademark The applicant needs to get in touch with an office of Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office.
- The application should contain an exact reproduction of the mark submitted for registration, which includes any forms, colours or other 3D features. The application should also include an itemized list of the products.
- It is recommended to seek assistance from an expert. If you choose to use an agent to represent your trademark or attorney at law, then their costs are to be added to the fees due at the offices.
- Contact the following office locations that can provide you with pertinent details :
- Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office
- 7th Floor, Baobab Towers,
- Warrens Industrial Estate,
Office Locations and Contacts
Corporate Affairs and Intellectual Property Office
7th Floor, Baobab Towers,
Warrens Industrial Estate,
Fees that are appropriate can be found by clicking the link below : Fee Information
Indefinitely. A trademark is valid for 10 years and is able to be renewed each 10 years. The renewal cost is $50 per category.
Documents to Utilize
Forms for application that can be used to: Forms for applications
Required Document For Register a Trademark
A trade mark can be called”brand name” or “brand” as well as a “brand brand name”. A trade mark may be applied to services or goods.