Register an Aircraft In Bermuda By Online
- Take a look and scan all required documents you need to fill out your application.
- Fill out and download the application form found on the “documents to utilize” section below.
- Pay your application fee online through these websites.
- Send the complete application to the Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA) electronically through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +1 441 293 2417
- After receiving your complete application the authorities for civil aviation will review your application
- After the verification processis completed, it will be confirmed that you are eligible to register your airplane at Bermuda as well as after verification, the BCAA issuing the Certificate of Registration.
Note: if the registration is being done by a representative, he/ she should provide a power of attorney confirming that he/she is your representative.For further assistance with the registration please contact the BCAA via email: email@example.com
Required Documents For Register an Aircraft
- Complete the application form
- Power of Attorney
- Prove ownership (Affidavit or certified copies of Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement in the case where there is evidence that the owner of record was a Charterer through death.)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Deregistration notice
Office Locations and Contacts
Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority:
12 Longfield Road
Southside, St. George’s Southside, St. George’s
P.O. Box GE 218
St. George’s, GE BX
Department Phone Number + 441 293-1640
Department Facsimile Number: + 441 293-2417 or +1 293-0783.
For inquiries via email, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information and map location: Contact
- Bermuda Citizens, members of the EU Common Wealth Citizens as well as incorporated individuals and organisations with Bermuda-based businesses.
Check out the External Links below.
- Certificate of registration is for free
- Change of ownership for $500
Documents to Utilize
- Application form: Application Form
- Within 14 days
- Follow the directions given in this link to help you in completing the registration process: Instructions
- Air craft Details
- Manufacturing details
- Previous registration details
- Company information
- Contact details
- Information about registration
The document is needed
- The registration certificate confirms that your plane has been registered by the BCAA as required by law.
- BCAA: BCAA