Register as a Refined Sugar Importer with Trade Board Limited In Jamaica
- You must apply to the Trade Board Limited (TBL) in order to register as an importer of refined sugar. You can view the TBL Contact Details through this link – .
- Download the registration form from TBL or ask for it at the TBL office.
- Attach the supporting documents to the application form.
- Pay the application fees at cashier in the TBL office to receive the payment receipt
- Send the completed application, along with a copy the payment receipt, to the TBL official at your service unit
- TBL officials will review the application and verify that it is correct. All supporting documents must be attached.
- After verification, the TBL will set an inspection date for your operation to assess it.
- The facility will be inspected by TBL inspectors who will then send their inspection report to TBL.
- Your application and inspection report will be reviewed by the board. If your application meets the requirements, registration will be granted.
- The approval will be communicated to you via your contact information and the registration certificate will then be issued to the address provided.
Required Documents For Register as a Refined Sugar Importer with Trade Board Limited
- Register now
- Complete declaration form
- Application for Import Quantities
- Completed Product Analysis Form
- Production records
- Certificate of incorporation
- Tax Compliance Certificate (must have current)
- Tax Registration Number (Card).
- Where applicable, purchase orders from the manufacturer
Find Office Locations and Contact
The Trade Board LTDAddress at 10th Floor, Air Jamaica Building 72 Harbour Street Kingston
Tel: (876)-967-0507 Toll-Free (Jamaica Only):1-888-367-8247
Fax: (876)-948-541 or (876)-948-74686
Supporting Documents Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Individuals and companies that import refined can apply
- For details on fees, contact the appropriate authority
- The certificate is valid for a year
Documents for Use
- Full Name of the Business/Individual
- TRN Number
- Address for Business Mailing
- Address of the Production Facility
- Contact details
- General Manager/Managing Director/Other
- Contact the person
- Board of Directors
- Manufactured Product
- Name and address of the supplier
- Equipment used
- Size for factories
- Refined sugar used in production
You will need the document
- This certificate shows that you are registered with TBL for refined sugar importation