Register as Food Handler In Malta By Online
- To be registered as a food handler, the applicant must contact the office of the Ministry of Health.
- Applications can be downloaded by clicking the link below : Application Forms
- Here are some contact numbers which can be of assistance.
- Ministry for Health,
- 15, Palazzo Castellania,
- Merchants Street,
- Valletta, VLT 1171
- Telephone: 21224071
- Web site and contact details
Office Locations and Contact
Ministry for Health,15, Palazzo Castellania,
Valletta, VLT 1171
Phone : 21224071
Site and contact information
- Anyone who is a food handler and applies to be registered through the Food Safety Commission must possess an official certificate of conformity.
Valid for two years or five years based on the kind of valid certificate that is presented.
Documents to Utilize
Applications forms that may be used for: Application Formulas
- It is illegal for anyone to act as an individual food handler without having registered as an individual in the Food Safety Commission.
- It is unlawful to employ food handlers in any company that is not certified by the Food Safety Commission and are possessing a valid certification document.
Need to have the Document
This process provides you with the information on how to become an Food handler within Malta.