How To Register Building Rental Companies with the Directorate General of Tax In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded at any Direction GENERALE DES Impots (DGI) agency offices or downloaded from the DGI website. Or, follow the link below for download (Application for IMI02) & (Application form IM03)
- Fill out the form correctly along with the required documents (listed under the “Required documents” Section) at any DGI office departments of the agency Department of Tax Authorities the Registration Office for verification and processing.
- If the official or register officials are satisfied documents are in order, you’ll be informed of the result within a week. They will then assign you an unique Financial Identification Number (NIF).
Failure to file make an application to register with the DGI within one month of the establishment of the company could result in a fixed penalty that is 250,000 FCFA.
Documents that are required Building Rental Companies with the Directorate General of Tax
- Form for registration request No. printed. IM02, provided to the administrator, properly filled in.
- Photocopy of identification document (national identity card driver’s license, passport,) or residence permit for foreign citizens.
- Plan of location of the main residence to be prepared using the IM03 form supplied to the government.
Office Locations and Contacts
DIRECTION GENERALE DES IMPOTS (DGI):BP 37 / 45 – Libreville
Tel: 79.53.76 OU 79.53.77
OTHER Contacts: Contacts
AGENCY OF DIRECTION GENERALE DES IMPOTS (DGI):form
What Are All The Eligibility
- Entrepreneur or the legal representative of the company (Building rentals)
There are no fees associated with the service
Documents to Utilize
The Information You Need
- First name and last name of the businessperson
- Birth date
- Social reasons
- Residence address
- Contact details
- Main activity nature
- Bank references details
LOCATION or LOCATION PLAN
- The address of the location is listed.
- Name of the agent responsible for carrying the localization
- Visa confirming location
The Document is required Building Rental Companies with the Directorate General of Tax
Companies that rent out buildings must register in the Direction Generale des Impots and assign an individual Fiscal Identification Numéro (NIF) that allows them to fulfill the following requirements:
- To be able to make themselves public to tax authorities and to fulfill the tax requirements:
- To complete customs formalities
- To compete for public contracts
- To be included in the budgetary chain procedures (commitment scheduling, commitment, settlement