Register for NEET exam In India By Yourself
- The applicant must go to the following website to submit an application to NEET. Fill out the online application.
- Click on the “Information Bulletin” tab, and Download Information Bulletin. Download the Information Bulletin in your regional language (if there is one available) and in English. The document is thoroughly read and can be beneficial throughout the process of applying. The URL to download the Information Bulletin in “Documents to Use” section on this page.
- On the main page of the website, scroll to the bottom, and click the “Fill Application Form” button and the essential instructions regarding NEET and the steps to follow will be provided on the subsequent page. Be sure to read them thoroughly and click the box that says “I I have read and comprehended the entire instructions in the previous paragraphs and within the Information Bulletin”. After that, click the “PROCEED to APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG)” button to start applying.
- The new registration page will be displayed and the person applying must fill in the Personal Information like Name, parent’s name Gender, Nationality, ID proof , and more, etc. Select the state of “Andaman or Nicobar”. Fields that are marked with a red asterisk must be filled in.
- After filling in the security pin according to the instructions and then click the “Preview and Next” button to check whether the data is correct. You can also click the “Reset” button to erase the information and fill in the details again.
- The candidate will be required to create a Password and Security question for password (in the event that it is lost). Then, perform the OTP Verification and click the “Submit” button. The successfully completed initial stage will be revealed on the screen and the provisional application number.
- Then, click the “Click here to log in” button to move on to each step. Already entered your personal details and a series of questions will be shown under Step 1. Answer the questions and continue.
- On the “Place of Birth” tab, for the Place of Birth, select “In India”, select the State that is “Andaman and Nicobar” and then select the District where you reside.
- Within the “Choice of the Medium of question” tab, choose the medium you want to use by selecting it from your drop-down menu.
- The next option comes next, the Choice of Examination city in which you are able to select four cities from your list in accordance with the Questions Medium the candidate chosen.
- Click on the “Save to Draft” button as well as “Next” option to move to the next step in step 1 i.e. academic information.
- The first step is to give the details about their 10th or Equivalent class in the section “Academic Information (Class 10, or equivalent)”.
- After that, the details of 11th grade should be made available under the “Academic Details (Class 11th or Equivalent)” Tab.
- In parallel, fill in the required fields on the tab “Academic Information of qualifying Examination (Class 12th or equivalent)” Tab. Fill in the appropriate fields on the “Details of Marks for qualifying exams” tab, then click the “Save to draft” and then click on “Save Draft” button as well as “Next” button after receiving the message ‘Data saved as Draft and continue.
- After that, you need to fill in the fields in the “Permanent Address” tab and “Correspondence Address” tab. You can check the mark “Same address as permanent” in case the address of correspondence is identical to the address of your “Permanent address”.
- Input your information in the box “Details of parents/guardians” and answer the “Yes/No” question on”Dress Code” tab “Dress code” tab. You can also type in”Security Pin” and “Security Pin” given. Click on the “Save as Draft” button and then click on the “Preview as well as next” button to go through the draft one time and then proceed.
- Before clicking the “Final Submit” button, the applicant must go through and select all check boxes. Be attentive to the checkboxes and then click on.
- A confirmation message will pop up Click on “Yes Thank You” button if you’re certain that you’ve filled in everything in the correct manner or click on “Oops! Please don’t” button, and then check the information for errors.
- After that, you will receive a “Successful completion of Step 1 message. After that, click on the “Upload Recently Uploaded Documents” tab. This is your second step.
- In this process the candidate must upload the Photo, scanned images of signature 10th Certificate, Left thumb impression and Postcard-sized photos.
- Please upload the documents you require files by clicking the “Choose File” button under each of the requirements and upload the required documents in the manner the requirements are listed.
- After that, click the “Next” then click “Next. A preview will be displayed and you can click the “Next” button once more which will bring you to a complete message, and direct you to your next action.
- Step 3 “Make payment” i.e. the payment of fees . This is the most significant stage of the entire process. In the beginning, you’ll receive three options, namely “Edit uploaded images”, “Edit Application Form” and “Go to home”. Utilize them in the right way.
- In the section for fee payments candidates can pay for the fees using any of the following choices: Net banking or Credit Card, Debit Card, Unified Payments Interface or Paytm. Select any of them and pay the fee.
- Continue to step 4 that is to print the confirmation. You can do this by clicking the “Click here to print a copy from Confirmation Page” option beneath the “Completed” message in Step 3. This is the last step, and printing the Confirmation page signifies that the application was completed successfully.
Required Documents For Register for NEET exam In India
- Address Documentation
- Identification Documentation (Eg PAN Aadhaar Identification Proof (eg: Driving License Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card (Class 12 roll number)
- Community Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC (10th Class) or an equivalent academic certificate
- Class – 11th or equivalent Academic Certificate
- HSC (12th class) or an equivalent academic certificate
- Scan copy of passport-sized photograph (Jpg image between 10 and 200kb)
- Signature scan copy (Jpg image in between 4 and 30kb)
- Copy of scan copy 10th Certificate (Jpg image in 10ge between 10-50kb)
- Scan copy of postcard-sized photograph (Jpg image between 50 and 300kb)
Office Locations and Contacts
- Directorate of Health Services,
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration,
- Port Blair – 744101.
- Telephone: 03192-233331.
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: Link
- The applicant must be the age of 17 or have completed the same prior to the 31st of December of the first year of acceptance to medical undergraduate courses.
- The candidate must be less than 25 years old as at the time of the exam, with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates of the SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories and PwD candidates.
For more information, look up the “Eligibility and Qualification” chapter at the following link: Eligibility and Qualification
FOR General (UR) – Rs.1500/- (INR) FOR General-EWS/OBC(NCL) – Rs.1400/- (INR) FOR SC/ST/PwD/Transgender – Rs.800/- (INR)
- Applications for NEET are only accepted on the internet. Applications submitted offline will not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep all Confirmation Page of the Online Application along with the bank details pertaining to the transaction, which are backed up by confirmation pages.
- The applicants must keep around six passport-sized copies and 4 copies of photographs in post card size identical to the ones uploaded to online application.
- Make sure you verify that your mobile number and email addresses provided are either their own or the parents’ only, as National Testing Agency will not be held accountable the most recent information is not provided by the candidate.
- Please note that your application will be considered complete and submitted only when the Fee Payment is made with the verification page has been displayed.
- Candidates are required to keep their admit cards until they are admitted to the Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Corrective actions are allowed via a log-in account, but only during the time frame set through the NTA.
- Please be aware that there will not be any approval given to requests for the non-submission of an the application or fee (due for any cause).
- DOB and identification number
- Academic Information and Marks
- Bank Credentials or Card Details such as UPI ID or PIN
- Scanned copies must be made of documents that are required.
- Employment and income details of Parents
The document is needed
NEET is the sole entrance exam that allows you to be admitted to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
Information that can be useful
Exam Centre Allotment is computer-controlled and can not be changed in any way. It is highly recommended that candidates visit the NTA website regularly for the latest information. In order to keep up-to-date with the instructions that have been updated. The applicants are advised to download the Admit card for examination form the following website only: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. If candidates dress in cultural or traditional attire in the Examination Centre, they should arrive at least an hour prior to the closing time, i.e. 12.30 pm to ensure that they have enough time to conduct a proper frisking session without any disruption to the candidate and still ensuring the confidentiality of the exam. Sandals, slippers or shoes with low heel are allowed. Shoes are not allowed. If there is a deviation because of circumstances beyond our control (medical or other.) situations, the specific approval from NTA must be obtained prior to it is possible to issue Admit Cards will be issued. The following documents should be consulted for any more information: For Hindi, Click Here
For English, Click Here