How To Registration of Mortgage In Angola
- Complete an application.
- Complete the form and attach all required documents.
- If your application is accepted, you will be issued the Certificate that proves the registration.
Documents that are required Registration of Mortgage
- Charge in value (in Kwanza)
- Completed Application Form and filled out and signed
- Loan Agreement, sealed, signed and sealed and signed
- Building Certificate
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday to Friday from 8:15 until 15:30, and on Saturdays, from 8:00 until 13:00.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
To be able to sign a mortgaged property , you have to be:
- The owner
- The owner has authorized the use of the property.
It could take up to 72 hours for the processing of your application.
Applications are made at DNRN the Registrar of the Land Registry Luanda.
Documentation is needed
A mortagage is an agreement in law in which the loan is secured by real property. Mortgage notes are issued, which acts as proof for the debt. The contract becomes invalid upon the date of payment and in the event that there is no payment from the debtor, the property will be taken over.