Renew Dealer Card In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to visit the general office for tax management and estate service cashier. You can buy the tax stamp from the cashier for a price that is 1000 CFA. Check out the office location and contact section below for information on the address. Check out the office location’ and contact section below for details of the address. Note: Tax stamps are also available at other tax centers in Benin.
- Head to your Ministry of Industry and Commerce office. Regulatory and Litigation Department;
- Gather the necessary forms and correctly complete them.
- Complete all necessary payments to process credit card on the cashier’s desk and you will receive a the receipt for your payment.
- Attach all required documents (listed below under the documents required section) as well as
- Send the application to be recorded and verified at the discretion of staff.
- The attendant will collect your biometric data (fingerprints) and issue you with a treasure slip.
- The application file will be sent into the Regulatory and Litigation office for further review, approval and sign.
- After processing, which takes 2 to 4 days, the dealer’s credit card will be available for applicants on the Regulatory and Litigation office front desk.
- Visit in the offices with the National identity card as well as the returned treasure slip, and then get the new dealer card.
Note: Original document supporting the application will be given to the applicant after the conclusion of the application procedure.
Required Documents For Renew Dealer Card In Benin
- Information sheet
- Tax stamp – 1,000 CFA
- National identity card, original and copy
- Criminal record extracts – original + copy
- IFU registration certificate original and copy
- 2 most recent Coloured Photo ID.
- 3-flip cardboard folder
- Extract from trade register as well as moving property credit original and copy
- Payment for CCIB contribution for current year (original and a simple copy)
- Reception of the payment of contributions for the CNSS for the current year (original and a simple copy)
- IS as well as IRRP invoice for this year (original and a simple copy)
- Certificate of license for current year (original and a simple copy)
- Older Merchant card (original)
- You can present the GST receipt instead or the IS, and business tax receipts, since it takes all three into consideration.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Management of Taxes
Contact: Airport road, Cotonou 01
Tel: +229 21 30 50 42 / +229 21 30 35 42
Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Regulatory and Litigation Department
Address: Route de l’Aeoroport, Cotonou
Tel: +229 21 30 76 45 / +229 21 30 76 47
- Trading companies in the Republic of Benin that want be able to extend their dealer’s cards.
- Tax stamp fee – 1,000 CFA
- Processing fee for the re-card – 5,000 CFA
The Information You Need
- The full names of the applicants
- Contact details
- The address of the residential part of the establishment
- IFU registration number
- Identity card of the nation details
- Birth date
- The applicant’s signature or finger print|Signature/finger print|”}
- Old dealers card details
Need to have the Document
- Dealer cards are given to businesses that trade from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in order to regulate the trade of goods within Benin. Republic of Benin and also to ensure that the items meet the requirements for quality.
- These companies must renew their dealer’s license so that they can continue to enjoy the rewards that come from being registered.
- Benin Business Portal: Link