Renew Dealer Card In Benin By Online
- The best place to go is the general office for tax management or estate service cashier to buy the tax stamp from the cashier for a price in the range of 1,000 CFA. Check out the office location and contact section below for details of the address. Check out the office location’ and contact section below for details of the address. Note: Tax stamps are also available at other tax centers in Benin.
- Head to then the Ministry of Industry and Commerce office. Regulatory and Litigation Department;
- Gather the necessary forms and correctly complete them.
- Pay for all the necessary payments required for the processing of your card at the cashier’s counter at which point you will be issued with a the receipt for your payment.
- Attach all required documents (listed below under the documents required section) as well as
- The application file must be recorded and verified at the discretion of staff.
- The attendant will collect your biometric data (fingerprints) and issue you with a treasure slip.
- The file for the application will be sent on to the Regulatory and Litigation office for more assessment, approval, and signature.
- After processing, which takes two to four days, the dealer’s card will be released for the person who applied in the Regulatory and Litigation office front desk.
- Return to at the bureau with your National identity card as well as the receipt of the treasure slip to take the renewal dealer card.
Note: Original document supporting the application will be given to the applicant after the conclusion of the process of applying.
Required Documents For Renew Dealer Card
- Information sheet
- Tax stamp – 1,000 CFA
- National identity card (original and copy)
- Criminal record extract -original + copy
- IFU registration certificate – original + copy
- 2 most recent Coloured photograph ID.
- 3-flip cardboard folder
- Extract from the register of trade as well as the credit for property that is movable original and copy
- Payment in respect of CCIB contribution for current year (original and a simple copy)
- The receipt in contributions due to CNSS during the present year (original and a simple copy)
- IS OR IRRP invoice for this year (original and a simple copy)
- The license certificate is valid for this year’s year (original and a simple copy)
- Older credit card (original)
- You can present the GST receipt instead of an IS receipt, the IRPP or business tax receipts, since it considers both.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Management of Taxes
Contact: Airport road, Cotonou 01
Tel: +229 21 30 50 42 / +229 21 30 35 42
Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Regulatory and Litigation Department
Address: Route de l’Aeoroport, Cotonou
Tel: +229 21 30 76 45 / +229 21 30 76 47
- Trading companies in the Republic of Benin who want be able to extend their dealer’s cards.
- Tax stamp fee – 1,000 CFA
- Processing fee for the re-card – 5,000 CFA
- Processing time for processing is 2 to 4 working days
The Information You Need
- The full names of the applicants
- Contact details
- Address of the residence of the establishment
- IFU registration number
- The details of the identity card for the Nation
- Birth date
- The applicant’s signature or finger print|Signature/finger print|”}
- Old dealers card details
The Document is required
- Dealer cards are issued to companies that trade through the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in order to regulate the trade of goods that are sold in Benin. Republic of Benin and also to ensure that the items meet the requirements for quality.
- Companies that are registered with these organizations must renew their dealer’s license in order to continue enjoying the rewards that come when they are registered.
- Benin Business Portal: Link