How To Renew Electronic Identity (eID) Card In Georgia
- If you want to renew your ID go to any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall.
- Complete the application and submit it along with your expired or expiring ID card.
- Get your picture taken.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
Documents that are required Renew Electronic Identity (eID) Card
- Two photographs (photos can be taken at branches of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall for 3 GEL per set);
- ID card replacement (except in the event that ID card disappeared);
- In the event of a change in personal data, it is necessary to provide evidence of the changes (of name or surname, etc.);
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
agency at +99532 239 4010 10
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
*995 322 2 40 4020 Internal Audit
- Tenth business day 30 GEL
- Fifth business day 40 GEL
- Third business day, 50 GEL
- Second day of business 60 GEL
- That same day, the same day, 65 GEL
There are a few categories that are exempted from the fee for ID card charges:
- Families with socially vulnerable members with a rating score of at least 70,001.
- Participants in World War II;
- Georgian citizens who suffered from disabilities during the struggle for the territorial independence of Georgia;
- People to whom the President of Georgia gave the citizenship of Georgia;
- Students attending authorized higher education institutions, whose existence is verified through the database of the Public Service Development Agency, can avail a 10 GEL discount.
Students who have utilized the discount of 10 GEL discount, but wish to renew their documents is eligible for a get a 3 GEL discount.
Identification cards for new customers are available by Public Service Development Agency branches as well as local public service halls.
The document is needed
This guideline explains how to renew an Electronic Identity (e-ID) Card issued in Georgia.
Other uses for the document/certificate
E-ID card (e-ID)
The ID card contains electronic information of the card holder like name surname, date of birth, birthplace as well as citizenship, sex photo, personal number personal signature the issuer of ID cards the date of issue of ID cards as well as the time period of validity.