Renew of Professional Merchant Card In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to visit the general tax management office, the estate cashier and purchase the tax stamp at the cashier for a fee. Check out the office location and contact section for location and contact details. Note: Tax stamps are also available at other tax centers in Benin.
- Go towards then the Ministry of Industry and Commerce office, Merchant Card service center and
- Complete the forms you require and fill themin;
- Complete all required payments to process the card at the cashier’s counter at which point you will receive payment receipts DGCI.
- Attach all required documents (listed below under the documents required section) and
- The application file must be reviewed and recorded by the staff member who will issue you the treasure slip you have received.
- The file of application will be sent to the head of the Merchant Card Service Office for more review and approval before signing.
- After processing, which takes two to four days, the credit card will be available for the person who applied at the merchant Card Service Office front desk.
- Visit in the offices with the National identity card as well as the receipt of the treasure slip to make a claim for your merchant account.
- Original supporting documents will be issued to the applicant at conclusion of the procedure.
Required Documents For Renew of Professional Merchant Card
- flaps of cardboard folders
- Certificate of license for current year (Original and a simple copy)
- Receipt of the payment in respect of CCIB Contributions for this year (original and a simple copy)
- IFU certification of registration (original and simple copy)
- Extrait from trade register as well as credit for property with movable value in the event of modification (original and simple copy)
- 2 ID photo ID with a photo of the identity
- Older merchant card (original and simple copy)
- Foreigners are granted a residence permit (original and simple copy)
- Autorization for practice (simple duplicate) in relation to an event that is subject to the specific rules.
- Prove receipt of payment receipts DGCI.
- National identity card
- Record of crime extract (original and easy copies) shorter than
- IS as well as IRRP invoice for this calendar year (simple copy)
- Statutes for tax registration only for businesses (simple copy)
- You can present your GST payment receipt to replace the IS the IRPP or IS receipt and the license since it will take both receipts into consideration.
- Autorization for practice (simple copy)for the purpose that is subject to regulations specific to the activity.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Management of Taxes
address: Airport road, Cotonou 01
Tel: +229 21 30 50 42 / +229 21 30 35 42
Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Service office for merchant cards
Address: Route de l’Aeoroport, Cotonou
Tel: +229 21 30 76 45 / +229 21 30 76 47
- Companies/establishment and sole proprietorship that wish to renew their merchant card
- Tax stamp fee;
- for sole proprietorship stamp of tax CFA 500
- to cover company stamp costs CFA 1000
- Processing cost of the card – 5,000 CFA
- The processing time is two to four days
The Information You Need
- Name of the person applying
- Contact details
- Establishment/companies residential address
- The old merchant card information
- The details of your national identity card
- IFU registration certificate details
The Document is required
- Merchant card is issued to Companies/establishment and sole proprietorship that involve in trade activities in the republic of Benin.
- Individuals and companies must renew their registration , also known as a merchant card, in order to keep benefiting from the benefits which come with being registered.
- Benin Business Portal: Link