Renew State Employment Card In India By Yourself
- To renew your employment card, you must go to the appropriate employment registration office from where your employment certificate was issued or the office that is in the area(may have to do with a changes in the administration).
- You must present your original Employment card as well as other required documents to the counter personnel.
- Counter staff search at the eligibility for renewal and if it’s eligible to renew, the counter staff will take the renewal application.
- The applicant will receive a new card.
- In some states , applicants can seek out services available over the counter such as CSC centers/e-seva etc.
- In some states , applicants should apply through the state department’s online portal.
- Find contact details and application forms from the appropriate state portals by clicking the links provided for each of the states below.
Required Documents For Renew State Employment Card
- Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Email ID (if it is available).
- Any documentation relating to an any additional qualifications that need to be added.
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant (please make five copies).
- If the above documentation is required to be accompanied by a report of the relevant authorities If required, please submit the documents as.
- All originals and copies of the original, with self-attestation as per the instructions of the respective authorities to be provided according to the requirements.
- Other than the documents mentioned above, authorities can request additional documents or information. They will require these documents for processing.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Labour & Employment,Govt. of India,
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg,
For contact details : online link
- The candidate must have an EX Registration card for Employment.
- The renewal of the Employment Exchange Registration Card should be done within the renewal timeframe.
There is no cost.
If you have registered your educational certificate with the employment exchange, it’s valid for three years. Each three years, you must renew your Employment registration.
The applicant can sign his/her name with the relevant District Employment Exchange within whose the jurisdiction their area of residence is.
The Information You Need
- Valid employment card number
- Mobile number
Documentation is needed
- Anyone who is a citizen of India can apply for registration in An Employment Exchange for assistance in getting a job or employment. There is no need to check the employment/under the employment or unemployment status of the person applying.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India permit young people who are not employed and have no education in their respective States to register for job openings that are happening in various sectors of that state.
- Candidates with qualifications other than executive and professional standards may declare their qualifications to the appropriate Employment Exchanges in their districts
Information that can be useful
- A candidate cannot be permitted to be registered on more than one employment exchange
- When government jobs are announced, a list of members who are registered and have the required academic profiles are sent to the employers concerned to consider.