Renew Tourist Guide Certificate (License) In India By Yourself
- To renew a Tourist Guide license The applicant must go to in the Ministry of tourism office.
- To renew the license of a tour guide applicants must submit the license for tour guides to the authorities prior to 30 days from its expiry date, along with the Refresher Course completion certificate
- The applicant must be a authorized guide for the refresher training offered through the tourism ministry or IITTM.
- The period for participation in refresher courses is 3 years or longer than 3 years after the issue of the license, and after that every five years.
- Get the appropriate Application form to the authorities . fill in the information.
- Complete the form by filling in all the essential information. Make sure you have all the required documents on hand, which are listed in the “Required Documents” section on this page.
- After filling out the form, attach all the documents listed in the documents required section to the application form.
- Send the completed form along with the required documents to authorities.
- The authorities will then examine your application and verify the documents submitted.
- Following the verification process, applicant will be issued a new permit for a tourist guide.
Select the State name to access the State Procedure.
Required Documents For Renew Tourist Guide Certificate
A copy of the tourist guide’s license.
- Application Formula
- Aadhaar card.
- Card for Voter Identification.
- Smart Card.
- PAN Card.
- Copy of the refresher course certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Tourism,:
Indian Tourism DELHI, Government of India,
Indiatourism, 88 Janpath,
New Delhi – 110001.
Phone: 011-23320342, 011-23320005, 011-23320008.
- The applicant who has the certification of registration to act as tour guides is able to apply to renew their license.
- Tour guide that doesn’t have any criminal record or negative feedback may apply.
- The applicant has to renew their license one month prior to the expiry date.
- Candidate who has successfully completed this refresher training course.
The fees vary from time to the time.
- IITTM or the designated/approved Institute that is a part of the Ministry of Tourism would conduct mandatory refresher courses for guides that are scheduled to renew the Regional Level Tourist Guide License.
- Guides who have been licensed will have to be able to pass the Refresher Training Courses to renew their licenses.
The Information You Need
- Name of the applicant
- Contact number
- E mail ID
- PAN number
- Residence Address
The Document is required
To engage with tourists as a guide , you need to have an active Tour Guide License.
Information that can be useful
- Tourist guides play a significant part in the interaction with tourists visiting our Country or Region / State.
- Tourist guides are accountable to visitors to the country. They must present a positive images of their country, provide details about the country and make visitors feel at ease and provide the safety of tourists.
There are four categories of Tourist Guides at Regional Level
- Guides for general use are able to serve as a local level guide on a permanent basis.
- General Linguistic Ministry of Tourism will identify the guides who are fluent in foreign languages.
- Expert Guides Expert Guides – This is a distinct category of the field of tourist guides. Within this section, experts or scholars in the field that deal with tourism are included.
- Expert Linguistic – Within this section, specialists or scholars who can speak a foreign language will be considered.
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
A person who has an Tour guide license is legally appointed as the central official tourist guide.
Before issuance of a an guiding license, candidates must undergo the verification of their past by police. Police and any negative report will result in the immediate denial of the applicant.