Renew Trade License In India By Yourself
The renewal application for the license has to be submitted within thirty days of the date of the expiration date.
- Applicant has to submit an application for renewal addressed to the Licensing authority of the concerned municipal corporation/municipality where the trade license was obtained.
- Visit the office of your choice.
- Take the appropriate application form or write it on an A4-sized paper plainly according to the advice.
- Complete the application form together with the required documents. Check the necessary documents section on this page.
- Authorities will scrutinize the submitted application and will announce the fees or charges. Make sure you pay the fees and get the receipt.
- The is a process that will take place internally.
- The applicant receives notification from the department via their mobile number that they have registered. Therefore, adhere to the department’s notification.
- If the process is successful, the process, a renewed trade licenses will be issued according to the norms applicable.
- It is suggested to provide an another set of copies of the documents , and also get the counter signed to ensure your safety when submitting your application to the government department..
Select the State name for the appropriate State Procedure.
Required Documents For Renew Trade License
- Application form
- The original copy of the Trade License
- Previous year’s the challans
- Current property tax paid receipt.
- ID Proof of the Applicant (PAN/DL/Passport/Bank Passbook)
- Address Documentation of the applicant (DLor Passport/Bank Cardbook)
- Passport Photograph (for single owner) or Jt. Photography (for Jt. Owners) in accordance with the requirements
- Aadhaar Card
Other than the above-listed documents, authorities could request additional information or documents. They will need your information to ensure an efficient process.
Office Locations and Contacts
New Delhi Municipal Council(Ndmc Head Office)Palika KendraParliament Street,
24-hour Assistance Line (Toll Free) 1533
Exchange No. Pabx: 41501354- 60
Address The Office of the Commissioner SDMC
9th Floor, E1 Tower,
Dr. S.P. Mukherjee Civic Center,
JLN Marg, New Delhi – 110002
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gram Panchayat officeSurender Colony Part 1
Jharoda,Jharoda Majra Burari,
Contact information for Municipal Corporation Delhi Link
A person with an active license is able to apply for a duplicate license.
The applicant may approach the authorities for details on fees for a duplicate trade license.
Valid for the duration that is stated in the original license for trade.
- Prescribed Form must be used to fill out the Application.
- Fill in the Application complete and accurately.
- A Trade License Number must be listed.
- The address, name as well as other details about the establishment should be noted.
- The reason(s) to obtain an additional copy should be noted on your application.
- The reason(s) that are cited for the obtaining of a duplicates should be legitimate.
- The FIR must be filed within a month following the expiration of trade license.
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Address of the applicant’s address
- Father’s Name
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- GST Number
The Document is required
- If there is an unexpected investigation by the government when the proprietor is discovered having a license for trade that is expired the owner will be required to be penalized. To avoid penalties the business owner must apply for a renewal of the trade license within 30 days of the date of the expiration date.
- A valid Trade License is required.
- The possession of a valid Trade license is necessary for anyone to operate their business legally.
- It confirms that the company adheres to all rules set from the federal government.
Information that could be helpful
In the event that the Commissioner for Municipality or Executive Officer learns that a business premises can be used only for non-residential reason without a license pursuant to the Act or if it is in conflict with the terms of the license granted, they can suspend the use of the specific premise for a certain time.