Renewal of Private Practice License In Uganda By Online
- To renew an existing private practice license the applicant must call to the Uganda Nurses and Midwife medical Council office.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she is armed with all the documents required in order for the process to be successful . These documents are available under the “Required Documents” section on this page, or on the website of Uganda’s Nurses and Midwife Council. site.
- The payment of the appropriate fees must be made. The details of the payment is available under on the “Fees” section on this page.
- After the process is completed Following the completion of this process, the Council issues to the applicant a license to practice in the prescribed format within sixty days.
- When you’ve obtained a professional ID, it will be stamped to show that you’ve renewed.
- After 3 years, you must renew your private practice licence at Uganda Midwife and Nurses medical council, five days prior to the expiration date of your registration certificate.
- The Uganda Nurses and Midwives council could decide to deny or cancel the registration certificate if the doctor does not meet the professional standards established by the Medical Council.
- A group of Uganda Nurses and Midwives may remove a registration certificate in the event that the medical professional or the establishment is not operating in conformity with the established guidelines and regulations.
- If the Uganda Nurses and Midwives council is unable to issue a certificate of registration, Council shall communicate in writing the reasons why it is not able in granting the certification to an establishment or the applicant.
Note: If you renew for someone else, it’s beneficial to have their birth date as well as their training school and location of employment.
Required Documents For Renewal of Private Practice License
- Registration certificate/professional ID.
- Receipt to renew personal practice license. Renew when required.
- Private license.
- Private practice book, which will be stamped
- Original certificate or ID of professional with a photocopy of the document for all credentials.
- Display previous receipt.
- Continuing Education Diary.
- Certificates and receipts
Office Locations and Contacts
Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council,Makarere Road, Mukubira Zone,
Kawempe Division Kampala,
P. O. Box 4046
General Line 256(0)393-290327
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Clinical officer holders with private practice license
Fees for renewing private license fees.
- 100,000+/- per Domiciliary Homes in difficult to access areas(Rural).
- 60,000/= to urban zones.
- 65,000/= to Nursing homes in the most difficult to reach areas(Rural)
- 75,000or more for urban zones
Private General Nursing Clinic or midwifery Domiciliary Clinic licences are valid for a period of three years and need to be renewed by the 31st of March each year.
Processing takes 1 week
If your last renewal was more than 3 years ago, you will be charged the possibility of a late payment charge.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- ID No
- Current Address for Postal Service
- Mobile No
- Current Email Address