How to Replacement of Naturalisation Certificate In United Kingdom

Replacement of Naturalisation Certificate In United Kingdom By Online

  • For certificates that have been stolen, please report it to the Police prior to requesting replacement of the certificate.
  • If you find inaccurate information on the certificate send that original document, the evidence and the cover letter to:


Department 17

4th Floor

The Capital Building


L3 9PP

Required Documents For Replacement of Naturalisation Certificate

  • Request form completed

Office Locations and Contacts

UK Border Agency

Lunar House,

40 Wellesley Road,

Croydon, Surrey


Phone: 0870 606 7766

Textphone: 0800 3898289 (the contact centre is also able to take calls via text relay and others similar to these services)

The hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 09:00-16:45 and Friday from 09:00 until 16:30 (excluding the public holiday).


A duplicate certificate is: 94

Download Leaflet on Fees for Download

The Document is required

Here are the steps on how to replace your registration certificate or naturalisation certificate as British citizens that was stolen or lost, or has incorrect information on your certificate.

External Links

  • UK Border Agency:



Leave a Comment